John moved from England to the U.S. via a tennis scholarship from Furman University, where he earned All American Honors. He spent a few years as a professional tennis player before beginning his career in business consulting in 2006. John and his wife, Andrea, are busy raising son, Jack and daughter, Mary Raley.
The Latest Articles
- Personal Risk Insights – November November 27, 2018
- OSHA Clarifies Its Position on Safety Incentive Programs & Drug Testing November 1, 2018
- Life events that affect your insurance needs July 31, 2018
- Benefits of bundling commercial properties July 31, 2018
- Home based business coverage July 24, 2018